Friday, September 17, 2004

The Assclown of the Day award goes to...

This guy.

Daniel Avila, 25, admitted Wednesday that he handed out fliers at the city's Oktoberfest celebration stating, "President George W. Bush Deserves to Be Assassinated." The handbill also called for a sex attack on the president's twin daughters.

Avila, who didn't attend the Tuesday night council session, wouldn't discuss his motives.

"I don't want to give any clue as to whether I'm serious or whether I'm playing around," he said. "I just think people need to allow something they don't like in their society to exist. In general that's what democracy is all about."


So, Assclown Award Recipient, advocating the murder of a sitting president and calling for the rape of two young women is what democracy is about? I would love to hear the justification for this one. I don't think even Dan Rather can try to spin this into something that's even remotely explainable.

Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!

Get Thunderbird

Listed on BlogShares

Who Links Here