Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Latest News

I just got off the phone with Star's boyfriend Mike. He called me because he thinks I'm the one person on the family that's still keeping a level-head. We talked about some things, including the fact that he's kept a few facts from the family because he wants me to be able to tell them when I feel the time is right. First among them is that the doctors estimate Star has about a 10% chance to last out a year. And it's going to be a very painful year, at that.

They've also found more lesions and tumors. There are nine spots on her bones - ranging from her spine to her hips all the way down to the middle of her right femur.

Mike told me to thank everyone for their prayers and support.

Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!

Get Thunderbird

Listed on BlogShares

Who Links Here