Saturday, April 09, 2005

Forced Outing Watch

A quick look at my sidebar will show that I have just signed on to the Forced Outing Watch Blogroll. This is done in support of those who have been systematically and unfairly assailed by the individual shown in the sidebar image. I would like to encourage people to take action against this blatant hypocrisy perpetrated by the Left.

Also, in light of an incident that took place earlier today, I want to make sure that everyone understands my position. We here at Darth Apathy - myself and the co-contributors of this blog - do not in any way condone doing anything illegal in the pursuit of this action. Keep it clean, safe and legal, folks.

Thanks.

Update


It seems that the "anonymous" coward poster in my comments section is none other than Mike Rogers, the culprit behind the hypocritical outings himself.

Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!

Get Thunderbird

Listed on BlogShares

Who Links Here