Monday, April 25, 2005

The challenge - one final time

A quick look at the right sidebar will show that I've made a couple of changes, namely, changing the "Blogs I Read" section to the "Right-Wing Blogs I Read." It will also show the addition of a new category: "Left-Wing Blogs I Read." There's a reason behind this change. And, no, it doesn't mean that I'm becoming a liberal.

I'm issuing a challenge to my regular and semi-regular readers: find rational and sane left-wing blogs that you would like to see added to my blogroll. I already have a few in mind, but I'd like to see what my readers suggest before I start adding them. I would also like to point out that the "rational and sane" clause automatically eliminates DailyKos, AmericaBlog, BlogActive, and Oliver Willis, so don't even bother submitting those.

I also won't object if someone recommends rational and sane right-wing blogs to add to my list. And, of course, the "rational and sane" clause will cause Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, David Limbaugh, and Mike S. Adams to be dismissed outright.

Please post your recommendations in the comments section for this post. Off-topic comments and flames will be deleted with extreme prejudice.

Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!

Get Thunderbird

Listed on BlogShares

Who Links Here